Monday, August 13, 2007

Let it be.


Sitting in front of the computer, listening to the musics, typing this article...

The weather out there looks great, sunny + clear blue sky, what else can you ask for? However, I am rather moody... I could feel layers and layers of dark clouds started to cuddle inside me, a heavy rain to be is predictable... I guess my running nose is part of the reasons.

Early in the morning, couple of messages popped. I crawled out of my blanket, grabbed my cell and had a quick browse. Lying back on my bed, looking upon the ceiling, my brain remained blank for the next couple of minutes. I know what I should do, but don't feel great on doing so... I replied.

Things come and go in a pace you will never expect. When you think you have already lose it, it appears out of no where. How will this unfold? I so hope that things can be as simple as Q&A in the Frequently Asked Question. Every questions can be answered with a straight forward manner and you don't need to worry about the after effect as much.

I said, "Let it be..." to comfort myself.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

希望還能見到你

但是感覺已經完全不一樣了

無論如何

謝謝你
拿幾次給我留下美好回憶 我永遠都會記得
除了那一次你說你哥的女朋友生日

保重
chilam

Anonymous said...

喜欢你 无奈再见到你已像陌路人

Anonymous said...

開始到結束 不會無緣無故


是我過於在乎

Anonymous said...

說不照相還有和別人照相
那爲什麽你還跟LESILE

是啊 我是超級再意和解還
或許我實在也太眼淺了

Anonymous said...

我就知道lesile 他喜歡你

Leslie said...

eh? why got my name?

Leslie said...

appology for my rudeness~

Anonymous said...

親愛的mel,你有收到我寄給你的e-mail嗎?沒時間的話,不用回覆。讓我知道你有收到就可以了。上次你寫信問密碼,我有回,只是後來收到你的卡片,你還有問我那篇網誌寫什麼,所以,我怕郵件來往出了問題,你可能沒收到我寄給你的。留意一下囉!