Monday, January 01, 2007

Good morning 2007 and goodbye 2006


As the fireworks shooting high up in the sky, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1~ Happy New Year! Everyone in the room gave one another a warm hug and greeted with wishful words. Then, there was champagne with berry liquor and Prost for a good year.

Good morning 2007 and goodbye 2006. I was leaving in less than 24 hours... So unbearable and I didn't feel like leaving. Yet, I had to leave. Before I stepped out from the door, Fiona gave me a warn hug with kisses and she said, "I am very happy to know you". Then, another hug. I was with no words, sadness in heart...

Headed down the staircase with Zi Jing, Stefan and their two kids, reached their car. Zi Jing walked me to the corner of the street. We chatted. Again, we hugged with kisses, no tears. I said, "leave with no tears, yet a big bright smile, so that we will meet one day..." and I walked back to where Stefan was. We had some words. Then, I walked back without turning my head back anymore.

When I got back. Lao Pan Niang was drunk *I guess she had couple more glasses of wine than usual...* and was sleeping on the couch. Yu Dong and Yu Xing were talking and drawing at the same time. I joined in and started to draw as well... We had champagne. The time tickled and soon it was morning. The first sun light of 2007 beamed through the chilly cloudy sky and I started to do some last minute packing. When time up, Lao Pan Niang drove me down to Vienna International Airport

We had some tea... Before I headed to the gate, I gave her a tight hug and said, "Thank you!" repeatedly. Waving goodbye, I walked toward the custom... My Europe trip ended on this day... For the moment... ... ... ... ... ...

Good year ahead and happy new year folks!

No comments: