Friday, March 16, 2007

4 years


The last time was 4 years ago, then I was quite young, not even 21. Not knowing where I was, just remember the fun of digging out pi pi from the coast sand, throwing sand balls, doing some surfing moves, swimming in the chilly sea water, and got my first taste of shivering to my very bones...

4 years since, I was back again. Now I know her name, Venus Bay. Strolling on the same beach, beach no.5 and did the same thing. However, something more than just the same old smile on my face. Trying to get over the ache, trying to see what's right, trying to understand maybe it just ain't to be, trying to find the way in a dark path...

Things are different, it should be, after all it has been 4 years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

舊地重遊常能引起情感與思想的衝擊,我自己是前陣子把八九年前的照片拿出來看,竟是無限感嘆,不得不承認,歲月及生活真的留下了痕跡。

Mel said...

There is a beginning and thus there is an end. There is no forever regardless how deep we wish for... ... ... *Thinking*