Friday, March 23, 2007

Occupied


Alright, I know I sounded awful previously. While what can I do... The fox has some sharp claws and the cut is pretty bad... *Aiyo* Don't worri lar, the cat got nine lives, it will survive... Thanks for the concerns... *The cat bent his body 90 degrees low* Arigato.

...

Reading back where I left previously, I had not been updating my life in Melbourne as much, just went over and over on my heart break. *Grabbed some big fat tunas from the fridge and wallop the cat inside out... MEOW!!!!!* So somehow, my life here was packed.

Two weeks back was the day at Venus Bay and some time at the Melbourne Annual Moomba Festival with splashing fireworks. A week since then, it was the Thai Festival at Federation Square and the Yarra Art Craft Market. *Should I get the hand knitted white scarf?* This coming weekend, there will be choices (A.) Osaka Festival (B.) Flour Festival (C.) Wine and Food Market (D.) FINA community activities.*Hmmm... which one...* So that's weekend.

Then weekdays, I am basically preparing for presentations *Hmmm... When will Vanita confirm the date?* , sending CVs, lunches and dinners with different people, movies *I just watched a Taiwanese piece, Eternal Summer and a Korean piece, The King and The Clown... not bad~* being the lovely and homy house cat, cooking dinner for the gals *I made soup today~* Also, I have to spend more time with my brother! *I haven't been doing so...* Getting myself occupied and try not to think...

So, that is basically everything in a nut shell...

No comments: