Tuesday, August 08, 2006

All good things come to an end

Checked in early, got everything arranged, I could finally take a break. While waiting for the plane to Paris, I stopped by the music store and tried out the new releases. Here, there was this song All Good Things (come to an end) by Nelly Furtado. It sure brings back some memories.

This week, some of us Graz dwellers finished the internship and set back to home. Eva and Byarne, they were the earliest to leave. Although we know from the beginning that they would only be in Graz for a short while, hardly any of us noticed the time passed by. The days and the moments we shared were great and fun. The scene that Byrane got really tipsy and high, starting to mumble more frequently, lots of hilarious moves, constant quick shots, more and more and more and more beer down he drank… Eva walking down the staircase in an awkward inverted U shape, an amusing way after a hard tough hike during the weekend in Greifenberg… Bits and pieces seem like yesterday. The fact that they were leaving was still sudden, makes me really sad and the same for the rest, I think. Not only because the good old days we shared, it is also a possible ending of a friendship, lost of a friend. Although I have lived in many different places and went through such hard moments many time *I miss u guys in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia... Also Alex in Macau, Happy Wedding Buddy!!!*, it hardly soften the sadness. I might not show on face, but deep down I feel the way… Guess life is just like a bus stop, people come and go when it is time.

I glad that I got to know such great people and for once, been part of their life. Goodbye Byarne and Eva, *Hugs and kisses* and best wishes! Till we meet…

Byarne taking a break while I took a shot of him, Eggenberg

Eva munching sausages, Greifenberg

No comments: