Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grats and happy wedding!!!

It had been great to be in Mauritius, not to say that I enjoy the place much, it was great to see my dear dear friend Mr Rhavy Nursimulu after two years. He was still overweight *alrite, he did lose some weight...*, ambituous and visionary as usual, trying to multitask every single thing... Just the old Rhavy I know. However, there was something different in this big guy now, he has someone he cares so much, love so deeply and wanting to protect so eagerly, my friend is a married guy now. I am really happy for him, not only that he found someone to walk with for the coming days, but also understand that life is more than just work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work... Couldn't be more happy for you, my dear friend. Grat!!!

Me and the wedding couple in front of the chapel where they signed the papers
The smileless cool guys + the groom
Rhavy with the biggest smile ever contarsting the de!! not smiling kiddo

No comments: