Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lost in conversation...


*My third attempt…*

Mel: 嗨,是智菁吗?

On the other side: Bis du? *Okie, this means “who is it?” in German…*

Mel: Zi Jing… Zi Jing… Errmmm… Stefan… Stefan… Ermmmm…

On the other side: bvci dagfafb ajhfcviyccbe *No idea… More German*

Mel: Do you speak English?

On the other side: Nine *Again… German… It means “No.”*

Mel: Stefan? Ermmm… … … I will call back later…

*My fourth attempt…*

Mel: Hi, may I speak to Zi Jing?

On the other side: Bis du? Dbeydfvjhvcyeevffe… *More German… This is hopeless and it ain’t getting anywhere… T_T* Nisht sprechen Deutsh? *Okie, I know this, ”You don’t speak German?”*

Mel: Nine… Dooo yoouuu speeaaakkk Engeelishhhh?

On the other side: A little bit…

Mel: Mayyyy I speakkk toooo Stefannnn? Is he around?

On the other side: Nine… civwey fehfcasdycfevce ccb eceocbe 6obbvvhkza adawdfaffeffefeaffefefefe… … *More jargon… T_T*

Mel: Isssss Stefan’s wifeeeeee arrrounnndd? Wife… Wife… Wife… Ziiii Jingggg… Ian’s Mama… Dian’s Mama…?

On the other side: Nine… nine… Your name?

Mel: Mellllvinnnnn… M… E… L… V… I… N…

On the other side: M…A… L…W…

Mel: Nine… nine… M… E… L… V… I… N…

On the other side: Melvin!!!!!!!!!!

智菁:喂,你神经病啊?说了一大堆英文。。。 *七嘴八舌的向智菁*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

真是世紀大烏龍呀!
又一陣子沒有你的消息,想你是否過的好。

Lingy said...

Haha - did you manage to speak to your friend at all after that incident! hahaha.. maybe it's one of the kdis hehe