Monday, November 06, 2006

Dysfunctional brain and delights


It was just one of those sucky mornings.

I woke up earlier than usual. Trying to get some sense of time, flipping my hands all over the side table, attempt to grip the alarm. Sadly, effort always failed. *I later found my alarm beside my pillow… Felt like hitting the wall.*

Slightly opened up my eye lip unwillingly, looking through the layer of curtains, morning seemed to be still far way. So it was MY human instinct to go back to sleep. However, I never felt asleep again. *Well… some will argue that I was just a lazy bum… Who cares… It was freaky hard to get up in the morning, especially when the room temperature was less than 10 chilly celsius degrees*

By the time I dragged my corpse out from the blanket, I had to throw myself into the bathroom to clean myself and got ready for work + + + + + Everything was so slow and stagnant at a point. I didn’t bother to shave or get my hair fixed, but the time I spent getting ready was at least twice or three times more than usual.

Missed the bus twice and left my employee access card at home…

In a nut shell, my body is still aching and my brain was dysfunctional.

As a good fairy tales always ended with good ending as said by fairy god mother, *Okie… Fine… Only soapie fairy tale.* I was blessed with cakes as breakfast~ One of my colleagues brought some cakes. Oh boy, it tasted great.

Muddy chocolate cake topped with a layer of vanilla yogurt served with light fruity maple syrup.

Fresh orange cubes and yogurt mix on sponge topped with light cream.

Milky white chocolate brownies with half melted chocolate chips in it~ *Yummy*

The cakes were fantastic! Greedily, I wanted to grab more. However, my angelical left hand fell on my tummy. Angel Mel said, “Just say no!” I pull back my demonical right hand unwillingly.

Time to work.

No comments: