Saturday, November 04, 2006

First snow in Graz.

Just when we were chatting about snow over lunch, snow has quietly visited Graz. We didn’t know then. We were guessing probably late November and talking about ski, winter clothing and freaky cold… *wishfully hope I don’t need more clothes... evilly grinned* It was only till my way back to the office, I found flakes in the air.

Arriving in the office, not even with my jacket off, I excitedly talked about snow with my colleagues. Sadly, they broke the news. It was not snow and it might be water particles crystallised with the dust in the air, merely a sign of bad air. I was kinda disappointed.

While later, the snows got stronger and I began to think that my colleagues were probably just joking. *cry* However, they had already left work. *They were lucky to do so, Aha I will hehehehe… nothing* I turned my chair around, facing the window, enjoying the scene. *where my desk is, has one of the best city views in Graz* The moment of serenity and tranquillity was wonderful. I quickly sent boy a text.

Little would I know then, I would suffer.

Logging out from work, I decided to have some Italian pasta. I walked down the path. Not in 5 minutes, I was there. Quickly I hurdled in the restaurant and ordered my favourite, Pute Picata Milanese~ It was as nice as usual with additional touches of Parmesan cheese, Tabasco and dried chilli. What a great day!

Slowly after the dinner, I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for my bus. *damn* I just missed it by one minute. There were no covers and I had to stay exposed to the snow. As time passed by, I found layer of snow of my jacket. Some of which had gone through my jacket. I was wet and icy chilled. *arrggghhh…* The sad thing was, I couldn’t do anything about it. *where was my umbrella when I needed it… at home… sob sob…*

My T was half wet when I got back and I had been under the snow for some time.

Morning snow view from my dorm's window

The plants in the garden covered by layer of snow

Another one taken from my dorm

The last one *smile*

No comments: