Friday, November 10, 2006

Safe, on board~


My neck is still aching. I was with this yoga position, where I laid flat on the mat, flipped my legs 180 degrees and left it just above my face. The front part was alright, but getting my legs back to original position can be tricky. I had to put pressure on my toes to get enough thrust to move my legs and I had to do it genteelly as told. I struggled few times before I succeeded. *Hmmm… I think overdid it yesterday.*

I was massaging my leg on the way to work, trying to reduce the pain until I remembered something important.

Holy crap! I had totally forgotten that I need to clean my lab desk before leaving work yesterday … There is a lab audit today. All we lab dwellers were kindly reminded by our lovely beautiful Iranian colleague to clean it… And I forgot! … … … I was in total panic and was so ready to get BBQ by my supervisor. *Nooooooooooooo…* I couldn’t stop asking myself, “Why is this happening to me?” *cry… cry…*

Stepping in my office… As quiet as possible… *Hmmm…* No one was heading toward me with an unpleasant-cow-dung face. Quickly, I put on my sandals and sneaked down the lab. To my surprise, some angelical human or spirit had cleaned my desk. I am safe! *Sob… sob… sob… Tears of joy~ Nice people are always well taken care of. Hmmm… I wonder who did that. I really wanna give him some kisses~*

At least now, I am rather settled and I can enjoy my weekends in Slovenia~

No comments: