Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Will u marry me?


… … … … … … … Someone just asked me, “Will u marry me?” *Blank*

It was like… Duh!? *Mel wore on his ninja suits, disappeared from the scene and reappeared at the back of that fellow, sliced and chopped the fellow into such fine particles as never been seen before. Now, another name in Mel’s death note.*

How anyone in this world would just said it out that easily? *Total disbelief…*

The reasons I was given. Number one, I am a Chinese. Number two, I am a nice guy. Number three, I don’t talk sex. Number four, I am cute.

For a moment again, I was blank. Duh? Hardly any of the reasons hold. Where was the word “love”? *At least the last one was convincing enough, BIG GRIN*

*Mel took out his wizard gown from Doraemon’s belly pocket, put it on and zapped the fellow’s bottom with 99% strength of lightning. 1% off for the cute comment~*

1 comment:

Angry said...

*LOL* Sorry babe, i just can't help but laugh. Eh, give him the thumbs up la - at least he was being upfront. Though for the wrong reason, but straightforward.