Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2nd May


Will you remember what you did last year, on this very day and very moment? A usual me will be like whatever and why bother? *Too busy I guess...* However, I remember 2nd May 2006 on 2nd May 2007. *Ya... I am too boring... hahaha~*

On 2nd May 2006, this point of time, I just went through an awful embarrassment, wore the wrong thing for work, like an alien. My boss was wearing T-shirt, short pants with slippers. Sitting opposite is me, the decent young man with full suit, neat tie, polished leather shoes. What a scene.

On 2nd May 2007, this point of time, I just finished my lunch and had great laugh over some hilarious stuff, found Sepet screening on a shit time. *Argggghhh... I have Spiderman 3 to watch...* At the moment, chatting online, writing this article and checking mails.

Major difference = job then jobless now = Austria then Australia now = ... then ... now.

This morning, I danced along with kids again and started with a fantastic morning. Only problem, my brain is still aching.

No comments: