Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Can't stop smiling.


For no reasons, *still figuring...* I feel ecstatic today and simply can't stop smiling. Maybe because I didn't sleep well yesterday... *Hmmm... I doubt so...*

Let me refresh my memories...

Early in the morning, I raised from my bed, felt a bit dizzy, *still recovering...* had my fingers massaging my head, sat mindlessly on the sofa, covered myself with a rug, had some awfully bitter Ku Ting Cha, practiced Yoga, watched AK morning talk show, applied my hydrating mask, took a hot shower... Danced along with elves and fairies in the Kid show, *... ... ... Hold on... dance... Hahahaha... A little bit of kid in me or was I simply over bored then?* chanted sutra and mantra...

Alright, I don't know why, but just simply feeling good today. Let it be then. *Maybe because I am less sick now? Or maybe my brain suffered permanent damage and cause abnormal behaviour?*

No comments: