Friday, July 13, 2007

See him driving, RUN!!!!!


No one is perfect, that is for sure.

Mozart may be a fantastic musician, but he might not be a good politician. Einstein may be a successful scientist, but he might not be a skillful gardener. My high school teacher Mr I-do-not-remember-his-name may be good in Biology, but he is for sure I guarantee not a fantastic marathon runner...

Sometimes, something just never meant to be and we just have to accept that. In Alan's case, he is for sure not a driver you will want to see on the driver's seat.

It was a chilly cold evening, we were on our way driving home from the local supermarket. Sitting at the back seat, I couldn't sense a moment of comfort. Based of his previous driving experiences, I was sure that my worries weren't unnecessary. I tightened my seat belt and had a silent pray. Nothing much, just a smooth drive back.

Less than a minute, something shocking happened!

Alan was making a turn at the corner. At that very moment, he saw some old friends walking by the car. Without a second thought, he raised both his hands joyfully and started waiving. He was trying to get their attention. Little that he was aware that HE WAS ACTUALLY DRIVING! He was in total excitement. Yap, he forgot. The car was heading towards the protection block. Eric was yelling, "Hit! We are gonna hit! Hit... Stop...". While me, I was out of voice but with mouth widely opened... Luckily, the car stopped immediately and nothing severe happened. The car was less than 10cm away from direct impact. This pretty much explain and I rest my case.

See him driving, RUN!!!!!

Alan, the driver...

No comments: