Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Next phase.


I have embarked into my next phase of life on 21st January 2008. Saying goodbye to more than 20 years of study and starting my career with Telstra.

Was I really nervous and excited over it? Not precisely. I guess I have always love the idea of working. Life simply just felt like back to normal.

My first day at work was pretty relax and *Hmmmm...* I will rather say boring. I did some online assignments and started to read some reference materials. Also, I was introduced to the guys mainly in my division and around our level. *Hmmm...* Then, there was ID card registration and... Pretty much getting myself settled. Nothing much... Without any dramas, I survived my first day at work. Although I just began, I like my workplace. My desk is facing the window, aka nice view. My manager and colleagues are pretty cool people and pretty easy going. My work environment is pretty casual and rather relax in a good way. In a nut shell, boring yes, but I am quite happy.

My second day, it was pretty much the same. I was bored the whole day and struggled to get awake while reading the 200 odd pages jargon reference. Frankly speaking, not an idea on what I had read. Having said so, things rather changed, only after my senior colleagues briefed me more on the division. It was pretty cool. The things we do cover the full life cycle of wireless voice transmission. Furthermore, I have some tasks in my book and am given some directions. That will keep me busy for a week plus. I am pretty happy. At least, I will be distracted for the time being, will be less of him...

*Cross fingers*
Things will only get better! *smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

今天碰面在city
見到你 覺得你進來胖了
一直都有留意你文章和心情日誌


chilam

Anonymous said...

希望你開心點


chilam