Friday, September 08, 2006

No woman, no cry

The depressing and gloomy morning was like a hint? A clue? A sign? Probably something more… It was going to be sad day? I didn’t know then. Not that I was in pain or in a bad mood *That was last week… As autumn arrived…*, it was the people I met later the night. Four women.

After a long haul with my berserk testing and measurement, I was happy to get out of the office. FINALLY! Especially when my stomach started to groan badly, the thought of food in the next few seconds was FAAAAANTASTIC~

There, I met my ‘first lady’, a close friend. After a long conversation with an aggressive counsellor *Those freaking feminism type that think men are simply all evil and Satan…* about her marriage problem, I could see that she wasn’t happy. I could notice that she was quiet and silence, wrinkles on her forehead and between the eyes became obvious, her smile was lost and no way to be found *She smiles a lot.* She was thinking. 5 minutes… 10 minutes… 15 minutes… … I walked toward her and showed her an article about a bug. She laughed. At least, that was what I could do.

Then, there was my ‘second lady’. Problems. Problems. Problems. She falls for someone 20 years younger than her… I almost fell from the chair. Not to say that I have a problem with the age thing, it is just that… she is MARRIED! I am a strong believer of monogamy. So, it is hard for me to agree. However, I didn’t voice it out. She cried. I just sat and listened.

And then, there was my ‘third lady’. I was sitting in the bus. Rubbing my eyes and yawning, it was late. *I need sleeppppp... ZZzZzZzzzzzz...* Just when I was digging out my Ipod from the pocket, I was shocked. Someone was giving this weird loud laugh. Everyone in the front was looking back and forth, including the bus driver himself. Trying to figure out what happened. It was just some teenage girls. They were probably on weed. *Is too common here in Austria… While I think Europe in general…* As the laughter went weirder and fishier, I turned my head and got a clear look. One of the girls was on the thigh of her friends, with both hands covering her face. It was only till then, I realised. She was crying. I didn’t bother to find out more. It was my stop. I hopped off and saw the bus drove pass.

And and then, there came the last one. Two women were sitting outside Merango, sitting closely. One was comforting and another was sobbing with broken heart…

What was wrong? Four in one night!? *I was thinking these were even rarer than winning the multimillion jackpots… Sigh…* Tonight, I have this feeling about men = arsehole… *Indirectly slapping myself… I have not done anything wrong…* Just a sudden thought that flew passed my mind.

Dedicating “No woman, no cry“ to the broken hearts…

Hided in my Adidas jumper as I coughed

1 comment:

Angry said...

This is super depressing to even read it. If i see it, i'll feel depressed actually. Walao, you watch 4 female cry in a day... I think it's "Jerk's Day" :P

Btw, what you wanna share? Share la.. no harm done...