Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two days in the mountain

As we lost our way, I took a 45 second break for some quick snap shot of the moon, not 30 minutes Thomas...
Fooling around after dinner, with weird face, smiliy face and sexy posture from Ana. Are you gonna pay me for making you so beautiful?
Home
Boris... still recovering from the schnaps?
Want me to hug you, Joy?
Ville on grass... Does he look like Justin Timberlake? I have no idea. It was just drunk A claiming that...
Drying my hiking shoes after it stuck in the swamp *I was so pissed off with it... Argghhhhhh*
Me me me~~
Chilly cool water, fresh from the mountains.
Couple with dress code?? What do ya think Laura, Igor...
Jose reading the local newspaper after the breakfast or waiting for me to snap?
Anna tanning with a toothbrush?
Nina with a rabbit smile~~ ;O)
Ana, you want a kiss?
Hemmmm... the air smells great and what a wonderful day~ Did someone just farted...
Figuring out the path to the peak...
Napolean charging with a rotten stick?
bird eye view of the mountain
Give me a Hi 5!
Residents... Hi! Yikes and smile sex~~
Last patch of survivors before departure
Rumbling down the mountain
Cheezzzz cows... Are they cows?
Don't break it...
You call this a train station?

No comments: