Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What a wonderful day

Yesterday was fantastic! *cough... cough... cough... damn flu!* It has been a long while since the last time I cook, and you people know that I love cooking so much!!! I cooked my peppermint curry chicken!!! I was in Asia, teaching Lao Pan Niang how to cook the dish. For all these while, I had been complaining that the curries served in Graz were TOTALLY CRAP!!! *Excluding the Indian restaurant, some of them are quite authentic.* I promised her that I would teach her and there I was. They love it and my skills are still as good as before~~~ Hehehehe~~ It is gonna be in the menu soon~~~ Other than my cooking fanaticism, it was the people I met.

The first one, Alvin. Only after less than 30 minutes of conversation, he had offered to pull strings and get me a job in Austria, Germany or France. Regardless I got the job in the end, I really appreciate his effort. Thanks man!

The second one, dear dear Andi. Just a random guy I knew, being flirtatious and sweet, ligthen up my mood as I suffered from my miserable coughing. *cough... cough... * Always giving me this looking-at-me-with-a-sweet-smile look. Surprisingly, we had many things in common and the conversation was nice. Also, he sent me a sweet song! If we dont work out, hey it will be cool to just hang out~~~

As I listen to the song "What a wonderful day...", just feel great~~~

3 comments:

Angry said...

Someone's getting fliiiiirrrtttyyy.... *LOL* Can get me job in Austria also or not? Dowant dishwasher la.. Heheh.. *hugs* Thought of giving you one since you're so far away :P

Mel said...

While nothing is confirmed yet, still too early to say that I will be in Europe. If I got something and is able to help you, I am more than delighted to do so.

The washing machine, much appreciated! I really hate washing dishes so much, but I have to say I dislike watching the dishes with dishwasher. Hey how about you come and be maid lor~~~ *smile*

Angry said...

*Slap Slap Mel* Me maid??? I'm too sexy for a maid *LOL* Prolly you'll need to call 911 :P

Eh, get your partner do the dishes. It's quite a sexy thing to watch u know :P Really.