Sunday, September 17, 2006

A thought of shame

Just when the guys were joking about this Slovenian program being so gay, *the program is gay alright and deep shit. I can't believe they were watching it... Also, I don't like the stereotype thinking or impression of gay.* it was like no-where-hell-knows that the sexism came into the conversation. I was surprised that someone making such statement.

He said, "I am somehow sexist."

Alright, he got my nerves somehow! I bluntly, frankly, directly said, "Sexist is wrong. Simply wrong." *I was pretty much calm and my tone was still as normal...*

Yet, he standed by his arguements and I insisted on mine. While the others, just sat. The floor would be in a total silence if we were not talking. Surprisingly, the ladies were quiet about it. If one of my dear feminist friends was here, just one, she would have their 3,000,000,000 Walt speaker tuned on and said,"Bloody Hell...." with all the facts and arguements to make him understand that sexism is no where alright! Not a single moment! One thing I am so freaking sure, they would not be quite about it.

I dont know why I was not happy about it. Think hardly, my parents and particularly my mum will only be the reason. I love my mum so much! *Yes mum, I love you~~* The thought of sexism is somehow a humilation to mum. *At least, that was how I felt at that moment.* Also, I know my mum is capable of a lot of things and is as tough as dad. Thus, sexism does not exist in my family. *I don think it will ever happen, dad love mum too much...*

Sadly, I have to use the typical lefties slogan, "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! " *I dont like the lefties... those that I met is Australia are mostly... sigh...*

No comments: