Friday, October 06, 2006

Bad hair cut!

What can be the worst thing in life? What do you think? Seriously, I have no idea. However, I am sure of one thing, bad hair cut will definitely be one in the top list. As much as I would like Chisuna to cut my hair, it is not possible. Sadly, she is in Australia not Austria. What a significant difference that 'al' can make.

Before even been to a local saloon, I had heard so much about the HAIR CUT! Nothing good, just all bad. Nonetheless, being so annoyed with my grown hair, I had decided to take the risks to cut my hair. It is a friend's recommendation and looking at his hair style, it wasn't that bad afterall. So quickly logout from work, I took the tram to the saloon without an appoitnment.

Initially, I thought they would rush me out as appointment is always a must in this country. To my surprise, all I needed to wait was 10 minutes. Feeling lucky, I moved to the couch, waiting patiently for my turn. As I was awaiting for the unforseen tragedy, I played with my mobile's crappy game boringly.

Finally, it was my turn. Normal procedure, hair washing, consultation then cutting opearation on the go. As I sat on the chair, quite and obedient like a detented kid, I heard the sound of my hair being cut bluntly with just one clean cut, again and again. Zap... Zap... Zap... The next thing I knew was when the hairdresser told me it was done. I put on my glasses and looked into the mirror. All I could say was fuck! I didn't say it out loud, but silently in my heart. As I dont want to hurt his feeling. Quickly paying off my $18 Euro, I left. Before I left, he said, "Nice cut!" Rolling my eyes trillion times, I pushed the door out and rushed to the tram stop.

With such cut and I have to stand it for one to two months before the next visit to another saloon was quite unbearable. I guess I have to use my mission impossible was styling to save my coming days... *sigh*

No comments: