Monday, October 23, 2006

Thanks for having me~

Yesterday was such a lovely night. Sophie and I were so glad that Stefan and Zi-jing invited me to their home. Although I have only known the sweet couple for such a short time, we click pretty much and quick.

They are quite an interesting and loving couple. Zi-jing who believes that she was a man and a European in her previous life, while Stefan being a Chinese and a woman in his... *They need a character switch~* Zi-jing laughed and said that her dad was so proud of finally having some Chinese flavour back to the family. She threatened Stefan to eat whatever that was served back in Taiwan. Regardless, yap regardless. *I guess she had a parang behind her when she said so~* Her dad was so proud to tell everyone that his European son-in-law eat like a Chinese. *Laugh. I guess she upset her dad too much on that. Laugh…*

The evening started with some sandwiches and Swiss roll by the kitchen table with fantastic red fusion tea. *My Buddha!* The sandwiches were so good. The Swiss roll was awesome. The texture and the taste was soft just perfect and with the marmalade, oh heaven. *It was handmade, can’t buy it anywhere else.* I think I finished half of the roll without noticing it. *Wink!* Then there was this tea from Paris… *Cry!* It smells so great even after second and third refill!

Later till lazily siting by the couch, drinking some fine Chinese tea, listening to Zi-jing’s Jazzy collection, chatting casually… Meanwhile, the couple was battling with their 3-year-old and 1-year-old kiddos. They are so adorable and it is impossible to say not. However, both have different personality, the elder one with big bright cheerful kind and the younger with Takeshi Kaneshiro style of cool way. Running around crazily, jumping up and down, smiled like sunshine yet cried like thunderstorm. “It is such a pain!” Zi-jing complained with a sweet smile. *I guess this is parenthood, love and hate embedded.*

Then, the night ended with cream Tuna pasta served with fresh shredded parmesan cheese and a local drink, Pung. *eeeeAAaaa… I hope I got it right* A typical winter drink in Austria, with mixture of wine, orange juice, lemon, special cinnamon tea and it is nice~ *The accompany was great that I missed the bus twice.*

Thanks folk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

謝謝你的回應....對我們而言,也是個美好的夜晚!時間對了,地點對了,氣氛對了,最重要的是,人對了。你們的到來,開啟了源源不絕的笑聲機制,感覺上,一直有話可聊,也不拘主題。這是作為主人,最感滿足的一刻......