Friday, October 13, 2006

I yelled at boy!

I was hinting and hinting and hinting and hinting boy, whether that he had anything to say... he didn't seem to get the point. Finally, I said, "Yesterday was my birthday!" Then, he quickly wished me and said he was sorry that he had forgotten. My rage meter blew sky rocket high once again. Twice in one day. *The sleep that I missed out was also contributing to my temper! I haven't slept since yesterday and luckily stony was going away for the rest of the week.*

My anger was full on gear infinity and the point that he made, "I was busy..." was like instant dumping of trillion tons petrol in my furiously rage. Most of you guys will know that what a freaking tight schedule I had now and that is the worst excuse!!! *At least that's the worst for me...* I was at a point that I said some aweful words *just words that I don't normally say and it is nothing rude. I am still controlling the words...* and I went offline very soon. So, I can take a breath and before I do something more stupid. However, I was back online in less than 10 minutes. *Shit... Why am I doing this to myself...* Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *I am starting to feel guilty that I was harsh* I am right and he has to apologise! *He just did apologise... What should I do...*

No comments: