Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kisses


I was walking up Sporgasse, heading home. *yawning* Then there was this high heels that got my attention. It was at least 10cm high, those fine thin one. *My gosh* The woman was running on those, she sure got a freaking good balance not to fall on that. There she goes, hopping and running backwards, snapping shots of her friends.

I like woman with high heel. This is made for them and they should wear it. *OoooO, so nice and sexy.*

Just when I was still commenting on the heels, something caught me of sudden. She had both her hands all over my shoulders, I turned to her with a face of puzzle. Quickly, I realised that my face was smiling as I saw her smiling face. *Smiling people cant be bad right~* She pointed at the camera that she passed on to her friend and said, "Cheeze!" Strangely, I smiled to the camera as she wanted. Before the very moment the flash sparked, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you!" There, she went walking backwards with a big smile. *I guess she was drunk...*

I like kisses and had been kissed by many strangers these years. Hmmm... A year of kisses for me. *smile* Am I gonna get one from boy? *Wishfully thinking~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

東方人大多不習慣過於親近的肢體語言,我是來到奧地利後,才慢慢見識到了,進而習慣。很多時候,親近的肢體接觸,反而可以表達一些言語所不能表達的。充滿親吻的一年?該說你艷福不淺嗎?呵呵呵....
又,美好的事物,值得長久等待,你要的你希冀的,終有實現的一天.....﹝笑﹞

Mel said...

Yap, I know. In fact I quite like the feeling of kissing. However, I have never expected to kiss by stangers like, passerby A, B or C~ I take kissing on cheeks of my local frens as greetings. It is nice and feel close~

While for boy... hope so~ *smile*