Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How about do it somewhere else? (1)

More or less, some of you guys would know that I am sharing a room. With Dimitra left without a notice, *He left when I was in Mauritius...* I was lucky to have the room by myself for the whole summer. It is only till lately that my new room mate moved in, as local Uni started about a week plus ago.

Stony, a nice, easy going and friendly dude. However, there is a problem!

My dear room mate just fell in love and get himself into a relationship in less than a week. The girlfriend is also a friend of mine, Ingrid. So, it is great and I am happy for them. By right, it should not be a problem. Somehow, I always caught myself in a weird position, just like yesterday.

It was only 10:30 night, I was already on bed and Stony wasn't back yet. Sometime late after midnight, I was awakened. There were noises in the room. Being in a half-sleep-half-awaken situation, I slowly opened part of my eyes for a swift glimpse, trying to find out what the hell was going on. To my surprise, they were by the window, hugging each other, kissing, whispering... Although it was so obvious that they had lowered their voice, I could still hear every single word that they said. *Sadly it was in German...* Then, they moved towards the puny single bed on the other side of the room, into the blankets, still talking... With the bedroom door intentionally opened and left just beside my bed, on the side which was just next to my head, I could see nothing. It was none of my business, quickly I fell asleep again. The next moment when I woke up, it was the noise again. I could roughly see Ingrid put on her clothes and...

Seriously, it is not big deal that they spend the night together, but at least hint me the next time. *Even so, I cannot do anything, I still have to come back to sleep…* I wasn't sure whether they were massaging or having sex back then, as I was so into sleep. However if I am awake, what do you expect me to do. Do you expect me to get some pop corns and a nice sofa chair to watch some live sex show? Or what if I came back from the pub and bounced in at the wrong time. Should I just say, "While go on, don't mind me, I am just going to take a shower, do parts of my thesis and straight to bed. It will be less than 2 hours. You kids have fun."

No comments: