Wednesday, October 11, 2006

How about do it somewhere else? (2)

Argghhh!!! Just yesterday, I was saying the possibility of bouncing in at the wrong time and today it is a fact!

The couples were having sex throughout the night. It was noisy that I could hardly sleep *Yawning…* and it was only until their voice came to a silence, *Business is completed.* I slowly went back to dream. Yesterday, Stony did ask me whether I mind Ingrid spend the night in our room. Of course, I have no problem wit that. However, it is affecting my sleep! *It is not that I want to be such a jackass, the distance between my bed and Stony’s is like slightly over 1.25m…*

I guess I have to tell the couple either do their mushy thing on weekend or somewhere else. *Ingrid is staying on the same floor, why not to her room…* Unless they can behave and keep themselves in a total quite condition, just like the TV program with mute on, then it will be fine. *Don’t mess with me when I am hungry and sleepy. Wait a sec… Sleepy is before I sleep, then I can be funny and talking cock. However not after when I am in bed!!!!*

No comments: