Monday, October 16, 2006

Trama Drama!


Alright, argument with boy was kind of bad for me. In the end, I suffered. I put myself in an involuntary illusionary mentally tortured self victimisation position. The negative flow of Qi had given me a hard kick on the stomach and it was a real pain for the past few days. The worst perception was seemed to crystallise into reality and hell looked so near then. The thought of cockcoo was just around the corner. *A bit exaggerating… smile~*

People had been telling me that I was just being too unreal and over worried. It was just like 3 or 4 days that we didn’t talk and I should take it easy. *I will be fine if it wasn’t the way we ended our last conversation…* Rose and bamboo schnapps were a help at one time in giving me the sudden numbness. *This schnapps taste FANTASTIC! Wooo... over 40%... While no headache the next day… Lucky~*

In the end, boy was just simply busy and was pretty cool in handling the situation. *Sigh… I was always the chilled one. I cannot believe this is happening.* Our conversation started with, “U ok?” At that instance, I felt sudden relieve and while stupid as well, for acting like a 12 years old kiddo… My excuse for that will be, “Even the wises man will make foolish mistake for once!” *Okie, I know… I know… I am just a fool then. Not going to argue…*

Having said that, it was a fantastic weekend as well.

The very first argument with boy… I needed some fresh air. I headed Asia, trying to get a break. Also, I wanted to fill up my ferociously groaning stomach. Just when I stepped in and gave Walteraut kisses, she pointed somewhere. She told me that one of those kids who were sitting behind our table is an Aussie, from Melbourne. That sudden, I felt homey. *Malaysia and Melbourne are both home to me...* Not a second thought, I walked up for a conversation. We clicked really quickly and it was a fantastic two hours chat. I guess the bottom line was that we both missed Australia.

Then, it was Qiong Hui’s debut song performance on Friday in a fantastic venue, a 15th century like concert hall with medieval paintings on each wall and the ceilings. I was happy for her, and it was the best among the four debuts. However, this so called New Music isn’t my cup of tea. The music gave me this creepy, ugly, ghostly, shitty and frightening experience. It brought the audiences to a world that was only full of depression, suppression, sorrow, horror, tension, torture…

In the following day, I took the train to Vienna for the BlickFang. It is partly my interests in fashion, jewellery and furniture, and then is also the fact that Yu Dong was showcasing her collection in the exhibition. Although the standards weren’t balance, in general it was really good, full of interesting ideas! On top of that, I bought two very unique scarfs! *I am also determined to order another one from Swiss. I love scarf.* Besides, Yu Dong introduced me some friends, very cool people. Most importantly, I got the Bread and Butter Bible~~ Thanks T and Claudia for the warm hospitality! Yippy!

To end the week, it was the closing of the Autumn Camping Festival and the Annual Graz Marathon! Also, I got Lao Pan Niang a pot of flowers. The flowers were donated by a woman in rural Styria with the thought and blessing, “Give Joy and Happiness!” It will be a nice present for her coming birthday.

I am feeling far better now. Boy and I sorted out our argument. *Strictly speak, I was the only one who were pissed off… Cry…* Also, The cute and good looking comments coming from Nat had lightened the week as well. *Nat is a lovely pretty sweet bitchy gal with French and Thai mix~*

Lastly, the couple did not have sex this early early earlyyyyy morning and I enjoyed a good sleep. *smile*

No comments: