Friday, October 13, 2006

It is only less than 24 hours.

Now, I am feeling shit. What happened yesterday is making me down. Find it hard to smile, even forcing myself. It just went upside down in couple of seconds.

Walking down the streets, through the alley, on my way to work, came across the laughter from the kids, why is it seemed so numb?

Feeling of emptiness and something is missing… It ain’t helping much or it is?

I love flowers and have always lightened my day, why it isn’t working now?

Again and again, I grabbed my mobile and unlocked it, wondering whether you had sent me a text. Am I missing you?

Listening to my Ipod, there they sang, “… Goodbye my love. I understand. What can I do other then accepting? Time might mend my heart one day. Goodbye my love. What a short love. Maybe... Maybe one day when you think of it, you will then treasure our love. You will not understand how hard it is for me. How pain it is…” Is this goodbye?

Silence is what I get from you…

… Or I am asking too much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope everything will fall into places for u babe.

cheer up!

chrissie