Thursday, October 12, 2006

How about do it somewhere else? (3)

Just like the political crisis in Thailand, no public demonstration of anger and violence during the Thai King’s Birthday. That was the same case for me, perfect happy mood until the clock struck 12 midnight. Alright sweet Birthday was over and I was allowing my rage meter to run wild.

It was the same old story, couple having sex in a 1.25m distance. Not that I wanted to be in such position, the night was calm and I could hear every single little tiny puny sound. Imagine that one could hear clearly each “cling!” sound coming from a 1km away coin, fell from the table and hit the ground. That was as quiet as it got then. With my eyes closed, I could hear the kissing, the messaging, the hugging… *Don’t want to go details…* It was a struggling three hours, wanting to fall asleep! I was freaking PISSED OFF. I wanted to talk to my room mate today, but he was only back after I went to bed and they woke me up! Not wanting to spoil their FUN, I decided to hold my eyes close and wishfully thought that I would be in my dream with boy soon. *SHIT HELL NOT!!!*

Just when my rage meter was going to break and I was going to snap, some drunken idiots came in my room with the she-bang-style *dormitory room was never locked with people in…* They were in at the absolutely wrong time, when the show was in its high. *I guess they were in shocked. They were a sudden silence.* I sat still on my bed and asked, “What were you doing here?” *Cannot believe that I was still patience enough to ask their course of presence.* When Ingrid said that they were drunk, my anger hit rocket high. I yelled “OUT! OUT!! OUT!!!”. I slammed the door with a “BANG!” and straight to bed with antagonism. With the unexpected drama, they were wise now to lock the door from inside once those drunken fellows were kicked out. Sadly I have to say, they continued where they stopped. To show my frustrations, I walked off to get some drinks and back to bed for few times. However, things were as usual...

I will and determine to talk to my room mate today about this. I am not going to let this spoil my sleep tonight! The saga continues…

No comments: