Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy 24th Birthday Mel!!! With love~

Although my sleep wasn’t as good, thanks to my dear room mate. Today, I woke up with an excellent mood, *It is just like normal, but today is trillion % more and I have to be~* it is my 24th Birthday!

I jumped off my bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself and getting ready for work. *Yes, sadly it is. Work still goes one…* Looking into the mirror, I gave my reflection a big bright smile and a warm greeting, “Happy Birthday, sweety~” Then, I quickly packed my stuff and ran for the bus.

However, I missed it and there would be another 15 minutes wait. So, I decided to walk down the streets and headed toward the next stop. It is such a lovely day.

This 24th year, I kept it quite and the fact that I am here in Austria, I was not expecting for anything for me birthday. I just wanted to have a nice dinner and enjoy my day in a calmly way. So far in life, I don’t need to worry about food, accommodation, money… Although I live no life like Paris Hilton, *Slap slap slap…* I am very content and happy with what I have. *Of course, if someone wants to get me a super Canon DSLR set or an EURO$100,000,000,000,000 ang pao, I will not mind~ Laugh out loud!* Pretty much spending the day by myself. I guess it can be quite fun as this is the first time for me.

To my surprise, I received some wishes from people I hardly know and some from old friends. Although it was something neither fancy nor luxurious, just a simple note and a text message, I really really really really really really appreciate it so much. *Pretty easy to satisfy~* I have long come to a realisation that it is the sincerity that counts. It is the thought that touched me. It is the simple words that lighten my day. It is the small things, thank you people~

I hope that boy will know how easily satisfied I am… One day… I hope he find out himself, while not I telling him so…

No comments: