Friday, October 20, 2006

Where should I look?


Finally, I attended my first Yoga class in Graz yesterday. I was quite excited about it and it had been a while since the last one. *It is great and I could feel my body aching now...* However, something kinda embarassing happened.

Just when I was chatting with Fiona and walking in the classroom, I accidentally bounced into the ladies. Ladies changing their clothes. Yap, literally in front of me. Yap, just ladies. Yap, I am the only man. However, they were not in total disbelief and continued to undress while chatting.

I was kind of shock at the sudden. Although I had seen clothless locals, both men and women, walking around the beach and saunas for many times, yet I was surprised! I wasn't prepared for this moment or should I say that I did not expect all these mentally, at least at the very moment entering the room. There was a point that I didn't know where to look at... *I was telling a friend about this incident on msn yesterday, he was simply laughing... Basket!* Quickly, I went to the changing room and into one of those cubicle toilet, where I could lock the door and took a breath. I could hear huge laugh from outside... *Gosh... ... ... Cry...* Sadly, I was also the only one who was in there...

On another incident, my weekly badminton. There were these guys naked in the gent *It was also a shower room.* So again, where should my eyes be? Where should I look? I guess I should just get use to it...

P/S: Happy Birthday Lao Pan Niang~~ With love~~~ *smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur eyes shud just stae and admire them haha if thy have good sets of u know wat =p

chrissieeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Jee, if you decide that you're better off not looking then you better just change at home before you go to yoga class and go home to shower in your private spacelor...

otherwise, i'm pretty sure very few people get your kind of views...

:P
LS

Mel said...

While some of them do have good figure~ and for the changing comments... It is really cold now, my yoga pant cant get me warm... Imagining wearing it during winter, it is no way near okie...