Friday, April 13, 2007

Like a breeze


Two weeks ago, in the middle of the night, mum called, "Xien, your dad and I are coming to Melbourne. So, meet us at the airport..." By the end of the conversation, I was still recovering for the sudden news. Then 3 days later, yap, there they were at the arrival hall.

To certain extend my parents visited us at a weird time, *While I knows is Easter... but they don't celebrate that in Malaysia...* I was not in a fantastic mood, *While not to say that I have been in a fantastic mood since fox rejected me... Still trying hard to make myself understand something just never meant to be... I still love ya fox...* simply just not the right time and many times, I had tried to make ways to get out from the suburb house. Although I controlled myself, I was away for few days, not with them, catching some fresh air. Emotionally complicated basket ---> me *Argggghhhh... Having so much freaking time, feeling damn unproductive, damn it...*

So the 10 days, my dismantle brain and heart swang with my distorted emotions.

Now, my parents are back in Malaysia. Thinking of it... I do appreciate my parents for dropping by. I am inflicted by their positivism and I love my mum big clear laugh~ Thanks for the support and patience.

*Shake his head* Why does my brain tend to complicate things and can't it be simpler...

Like a breeze, a breeze that revitalise my loss soul... they come and go when it is needed the most... ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.