Friday, April 27, 2007

Never Give Up!


Yesterday, I was on the phone with Anne, getting some feedbacks on one of my gazillions cover letter. Somehow, the grumpy cat started to nag and nag on his hurdles on job hunting. *Can't help it sometimes...* My dear friend was really patience with my frustrations and had been a fantastic listener, listening to my problems. Every now and then, whispered some words of wisdoms, shared some of her and her friends' experiences.

One of them sticks to my mind, "Never give up!"

It hit me! Knowing bits and pieces of what she went through in the past, somehow, I felt more settle. I guess at that point, she became inspirational and revitalise my restless soul.

At that moment, I started to reflect. Frankly speaking, I had only been on the hunt for 6 weeks and considered what Louisa said on one fine day, "Average time needed for a graduate to get a job in Australia is at least 3 to 6 months." What am I complaining? Plus, I am not yet a graduate. Other than slapping myself for complicated my own situation myself, no others I could blame.

Later, aunt called from Malaysia. She gave me some comfort and encouragements. The feeling of unproductive was inflicting me badly then. By the end of the day, things that don't kill you will just make you stronger. No choice, but to take it easy now. *crossed fingers*

Thanks Anne and aunt. Much appreciated and well kept in heart *smile*

No comments: