Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Revisiting Manchester Lane


My last visit to Manchester Lane was couple of years ago and I had never thought of coming back here since then. Not to say that it was bad, but just there were better place. Since Dizzy's is off the map now, I guess will be nice to visit old Manchester. So when Ling's eldest sis came during the weekend, we went for some music and drinks.

The bouncer was nice that night and he gave us free entries. *smile* *save us $$$~* Dear Manchester Lane, hasn't changed as much. Nice atmosphere, no cigarette buds, nice cocktails, nice mocktails, nice music and ya~ nice accompany. While, the gals got me free drinks, what else could I ask for? *Ermmm... While... I could ask for $1 million worth Ang Pao~ Hehehe~* Too bad I was a bit shy to dance on floor... *Alright, you Europeans will start giggle and give me the roll-eye look... Who cares~*

Nice meeting ya, Lie~ Catch ya in Singapore~

No comments: