Friday, June 15, 2007

Deja Vu

I was cleaned and ready to get out for lunch. I was at the door step wondering whether to take the train or tram. 10 seconds later, my watch suggested otherwise. It was 11:30am and lunch with Gerald was on 12:30pm.

What would I do downtown with the extra time I had? Surf net? Chat msn? Do push ups? Continue with my book...? Na, I took a stroll by St Kilda road, from Prahran. Had my scarf all over my neck, ipod tuned on, I got out from the apratment and started my one hour excursion.

As I was walking on the pathway. I had this Deja Vu feeling. It looked so familiar, somehow I felt that I had been here before. Well... It can't be. That was my first walk. The sun was shining brightly up in the sky. I don't think was 撞鬼. Anyway, I will somehow remember. I took my baby out and took a snap.

Now... I remember. It was the usual strasse I took to got to Old Town from my place. Thinking about it, there are many places in Melbourne that is quite similar to Graz. I wonder what are the guys doing now, it is a nice time to swim in the lake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我也有過這樣的經驗呢 可是不是場合 是事件 我突然覺得在做某事的時候 有熟悉感 似乎在夢裡曾預演過 那是種迷惘迷亂又有趣的感受