Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Long weekend


It had been a long weekend, little that I aware that it is already Tuesday. I thought that I might have some time to slack and ZZzZzzZzzzzzz... The fact ---> no much time to do so.

Sneaky Jess invited some of her friends including myself for a dinner at Seoul Garden and forgot to mention it was her birthday. *I guess she did it intendedly~* Nonetheless, I was prepared and I already got her a nice purple scarf with those kimono print. I hope she likes it~ However, I was forgetful enough to bring it along. *Jess hand you sometime later in the week.* Then the gals hopped in Lounge Bar for couple of drinks *In which they failed due to the usual long queue on Friday night... They went Canary Club instead.* while I went to meet another friend at Westin for a pot of hot Chamomile. *I was full to the top, Chamomile will be just nice to help me to digest...*By the time I cuddled my pillow, it was early 1:00am in the morning.

Less than enough sleep, Eric came kicking my arse... There was my phone interview with Ericsson. Following that day, We had to attend a network 21 presentation. Frankly speaking, I will normally nicely reject the invitation, I simply think it is bullhaaashit. However sometimes one have to give one's friends some face and show some support. There I was, rubbing my puffy eyes, listening to the presentation. After an hour of business presentation, *Ahem!!!* diplomatic I was to turn down the opportunity. Eric and I were giving each other the eye sights, quickly we got packed and showed ourself to the door. Then, we had to buy some stuff and prepare the BBQ for Monday. It was a 3 hours of hard work and damn you lazy Eric, *slap slap slap* couldn't you just for once do something in the damn kitchen? Luckily, CK and Wen Jing was there t o help up. The day ended with my vinegar ginger stew pork~ *Yum yum yum~*

On Sunday, I need to finish off the Hong Kong drama I missed for weeks before anyone murder them. By the time I got some sorted out, it was already late afternoon and I have to get ready to meet the gals. The dinner was with Anne, her farewell dinner before she leave for Sydney... ... ... ... *Hug Anne...*

Monday, Eric came and woke me up... It was only bloody 9:30am!!! Why did I have to wake up so early???! Yeah, BBQ... I took my usual slow+ 1 pace to get ready. My hair was bad and I had to leave... Everyone was just sitting at the living room, indirectly hinting that they were waiting for me. *Sigh...* It was a full on till late night... Fun yet tiring... I am tired... Presentation was cancelled today last minute...

Argghh... So much I hope that my baby digital camera wasn't low bat... I haven't been taking much photos lately and it is time to action.

No comments: