Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sick...


Tuesday's weather was rather crazy. The sky was gloomy or should I said dark. Layers and layers of greyish cloud cuddled closely. Not even a slight beam on sun slight could break through. The weather was like a huge thunder storm waiting to be exploded. Nonetheless, emotional Melbourne weather proved everyone wrong once again.

The day was only full of drizzling rain. The type that stops every few minutes, continues with another few minutes and so on... The wind was rather strong and chilly. Not a thing I wore helped to keep me warm. Somehow, it had a way to flow through my thick jacket and hit straight on me. I was like an ice-cube-to-be in the freezer, approaching ground zero.

Normally, I would cover myself in a thick blanket with the heater on, watching my stack of HK dramas or Taiwanese talk shows. However, I had a presentation and two gathering to attend... -_- Not willingly, I dragged myself out and did my thing.

As expected, I was suffering from headache and cold by the evening. I was on the tram and heading back to Windsor. I couldn't help massaging my head hoping to help smoothen the pain. However, I failed. Not only it was a huge ache, it was also because Alan was being an absolutely jackass. He tried to be funny, but wrong time wrong moment. Helloooo!!?? Headache over here and shut up over there please! I felt like giving him gozillion slap and sewed his mouth with threads to silent him. Hmmm... How about a slight cut on the throat with a samurai sword...

Upon stepping in the apartment, I walked straight to the kitchen. I cooked some poridge with extra ginger and sesame oil ginger chicken. Later, some herbal tea... Well.. Sign of improvement was seen, I faced another problem. I had stomachache and have been a frequent customer of the toilet since. I realise the reasons = food poisoned. It was the fragmented tofu, courtesy of Alan...

Alas... Alan...

No comments: