Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sydney visit


What a surprise in the last minute, my interview was rescheduled to Melbourne and it appeared to be too late then for me to cancel my flight. So plan changed, Sydney will be a plan B = vacation.

I had been Sydney couple of times, but little that I like about the place. Dirty? Messy? Ugly? Yes, but not so. I just simply didn't like it. So knowing that I will be there for couple of days, I wasn't really in the mood. Well, thought about it throughly, at least I could caught up with Caleb and that would make most of my days.

I hadn't seen this fellow for over two years now and was really glad when I finally see him. Same old Caleb, the only major difference, he has a girl friend now. Grace = sweet and funny. They make a fantastic couple. *hahahaha~*

Grace and Caleb

The couple days in Sydney had been all about the beach, city and books.

The coastal walk path from Coogee Beach, passed Coverley Beach, Gordon Bay and Tamarama Beach to Bondi Beach was great. The view was picturesque and multi million worth. *I bet the town houses, apartments, cemetery... cost a bomb...* Then wandering around the city... Just like any other city, and this was just another one. Thus most of my time, I dwell within Kunikunya. I so hope that they will have their foot in Melbourne one day. The books were fantastic and in such a short time, I blew my wallet for four. Now, I am so down with $... Few more meals with bread... *cry*

Well, I could say this trip has been great and Sydney isn't as bad after all... *smile*

Coogee Beach
Gordon Bay
Cemetery facing the seaTamarama Beach
Bondi Beach

No comments: