Saturday, June 10, 2006

2nd assignment continues

Three days back, I was so uncertain about my 2nd assignment. While now, I have completed the script needed for the initial testing and I am ahead of my schedule by 5 days. *Wink!* Besides, I had my 1st trial on the soldering and everything was good. Wolfgang was really nice in giving me some tips on the soldering and showed me the various equipments. Then, Sebastian was happy with my soldering, since he hated it so much. Also, I finally got my pair of slippers after 5 weeks of waiting. Thanks to I-do-not-know-his-name nice guy. The slippers are specially made to protect us, lab dwellers. The bottom of the slippers is grounded to earth. In another word, under the scenario that I accidentally get electrical shocked heavily, there is possibility that I survived without being crispy. Today has been great. This is the 1st time since I arrived in Graz that I feel I can finish my internship. Gaining confidence~~~~~ 1%... 2%... 3%... 4%... 5%...

Looking around my office now, most of my colleagues had left and I am left alone to take my time to write my blog. Probably because today is the opening of FIFA World Cup, everyone is excited about it and has planned where to watch the game or it is just because it is simply Friday. I know some of the pubs offer free beers from kick off till the 1st goal and I am pretty certain that my colleagues are in one of those pubs drinking beer now. Regardless, I am going down to old town area and grab a place before it got crowded… or it is already crowded now…

The coming week, I will be watching Saudi Arabia against Tunisian live and spend five days in Munich! *Grin!* Although that is not my favourite, I am going to enjoy and be a part of the game. Andreas is going to drive and I am staying over his place. Thanks to Jing Rong!!!

Ready for FIFA World Cup in Germany

No comments: