Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rush through Saturday~~

“Ring!!!!!” it was 9:00am in the morning, I woke up and I was wondering why the heck I set my alarm so early in the morning… On a Saturday morning … Heck cares, I decided to go back to sleep after I smashed my alarm. Few hours later, I suddenly jumped off my bed and I just remembered I was supposed to meet the guys at 12:00pm at Haufplatz and now was 1:30am. Somehow I always have this problem to remember the reason to get up so early, if only I could… Argg… Quickly, I picked up my mobile and called. Luckily, Martin was going to drive and he could pick me up. In a way, it was good that I was late, so I did not need to cycle to Wildon. It was a fantastic idea at the beginning, while looking at the guys who cycled here, was kind of exhausting… Not to say that I was lazy, just simply I overslept...

After a long hot week, swimming was really a great choice. The lake that we went swimming was Badesee, nearby Wildon and it was artificially constructed by the plant owner no far from the small town. However, the water quality was excellent. When I was sitting in the lake by the shore, I could see fishes swimming around me, not just one but quite a few. Also, the water wa quite clear and I could see myself through the water. While I spent most of the time swimming, Laura, Martin and Bjarne went strolling and had some ice cream. Karin, Elene and Johannes were either taking a nap or sun bathing. After a good swim, we went up to the hill for some food and wine at the cottage. The food was mostly grown in the region and wines were produced by the cottage host. So, it wasn’t expensive and the food was nice. For the wine, we bought three different wine, rosé, white and red. I personally prefer the red more than the rest. The red had a very sweet-dry-grape smell and taste.

When the sun started to fall, we paid and went back to Graz. There were two parties following tonight, Erica’s Farewell and Philip’s Birthday. I would go both, but before that I went back to have a quick shower. Laura and I didn’t stay long at Erica’s Farewell at Eckhaus. We had some quick conversation with her and a drink then we left to catch the last tram to Philip’s place. Talking about Philip’s party, it was totally out of control, in a fun sense. Almost half of the people were drunk and wet at the end. As people started to drag each other into the pool, which was roughly 1 meter radius wide. While those that were smoking by the courtyard, was spalshed wet from the top of the balcony. Looking at how people reacted was funny… Happy Birthday Philip!

No comments: