Friday, June 23, 2006

Misummer Festival

Although I had heard Midsummer Festival for several times, I did not know what it was really about till lately. It celebrates the longest day of the year and yesterday was the day… I guess. There are similar events in Melbourne as well, but was not really interested to find out then, probably because life was already packed.

Together with some familiar faces, we were invited by Johannes to celebrate the day on the top of Reinerkogel hill in Graz. It had been a hard day at work and most of my scripts have to be rewritten, I really appreciated the invitation. It was a good way to let my brain loosen up and got some rest. BBQ by the bonfire… drank some Australian wine… listened to the guitar… saw some fireflies that I haven’t seen for years or maybe decades… The late evening was simply wonderful.

Kathi listen closely to the music
Philip played the guitar by the bonfire

No comments: