Wednesday, June 07, 2006

2nd assignment

It would have been great to start work on a Tuesday, but went to bed at 3:00am and woke up at 8:45am could be a disaster! Why do I always fell into the vicious cycle of sleep late, wake up early and doze off during work… Somehow, I have to stop this. *Sigh!*

Today, Sebastian has given me a new task, to write a program to test Received Strength Signal Indicator (RSSI) of a transceiver. Although I listened carefully to his explanation and trying to understand the task, I failed! My brain was totally blank. I wasn’t sure whether I was too tired or it was just too hard, which I hoped was the previous one. As I am so damn sure that I have to complete by myself. However, I was demoralised soon. I don’t know what the hell was going on. Carefully looking at the template script, trying hard to figure what to do next, reading the bug listed out by the compiler errors, all I could do was sitting in front of my PC and idle... I feel hopeless… Progress has been extremely slow and brain is malfunctioning at the moment. Meanwhile, I am reluctant to ask help from Sebastian as he himself is also busy with his stuff. This is only the first day, probably I should not expect so much after all. “Be positive, you can do it!” I told myself repeatedly to lift up my mood. *Crossed fingers!*

15 more minutes and I am going to leave work, shall I go for an early dinner which will always end up to be a late night or just go back home and straight to the bed…. I cannot decide as yet. One thing for sure, I want to leave my work…

No comments: