Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Let it be

Yesterday was such a shit day, not only because the dramatical change of plan, it was also what happened after that. First there was the breaking news... then I need to corked out extra EURO$200 for the sudden changes... then I almost got hitted by the tram... then 1 minute before I left my dorm, it started to storm and rain heavily... then there was this thing about I might not have the ticket for the match tonight, although I had paid... then just when I was about to use the mobile, battery went flat... Was it a coincidence or some mysterious force is stopping to come to Munich... It was so fucked up in short!

However, I manage to buy a train ticket to Munich. I left Graz at 9:35pm and I had to change train at 1:08am in the morning at Bischofshofen. From there, 2 more hours of waiting for the train to Munich. After the d-o-drama, I was totally exhausted like a flatted balloon, but I couldn't sleep nor rest. This was my first time with ÖBB outside Austria, I have to make sure I got on the right train. What a nice way to start... Fortunately, I was not the only one who was suffering. Björn was in the same situation as well. He just flew back from Spain after two weeks of vacation and was on his way back to Villach. On top of that, he only had one hour to sleep before class starts. At least, I had someone for accompany and we had quite a good conversation during the wait. That actually lightened up my mood abit. Waiving goodbye, I later hopped on my train. In no time, I picked a cabin, went in, left my luggage, removed my shoes and straight to sleep. Somehow, I was still awake... Slowly time passed and an hour before I reached Munich, I sat up and starting to look out the window. By that time, the Mexican kid had got up and we chatted along the way. He is only 16 this year, my Godness! He just spent 3 weeks in Slovenia and a week in Italy by himself. I wished my mum would let me to do that when I were his age... Now, he is flying back to Mexico City. Finally in Munich... at 6:35am.

... I am so tired right now and I am waiting to check in... I need sleep... very badly... The reception lady has been nice and offer me to check in 3.5 hours early. At least a glimse sign of good luck coming back... Finished my tasteless Darjeeling and this... Is time, and I am about to head towards the reception and for a good shower! I am just going to let it be... let it be... Not going to let all these shit spoils my trip. *Winks with goofy eyes*

No comments: