Thursday, June 15, 2006

No ticket!

For the past months, I had always thought that I had already purchased the ticket for Saudi Arabia against Turnesia. However, I had to face the hard cold reality. I DON'T HAVE A TICKET!!!! What I was told and what actually happened was totally different... When the others were enjoying, I am totally pissed... By now, the match should had finished... I am totally speechless... Who to blame, probably myself... because I don't understand German and I trusted those that think they understand, but in fact they aren't that good as they think they are. Now, I just hoped that I could enjoy the following two days in Munich. For now, I am among the thousands who got dissapointed in Munich... What a lesson... A painful one! *pissed off + dissapointed + slightly sobbed*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!hi!..還在生氣嗎?!
看你在留言板的日記...
我就知道你還很生氣...
別氣了啦..一定還有機會看到的啦..
不過我想你一定不會想再和我ㄧ起看了吧!!
不過真的要跟你說一聲..真的很抱歉喔..
我也不知事情會發生成這樣..
請原諒喔...