Saturday, December 09, 2006

Failed my thesis...


Happily finished my thesis in an internet cafe, I mailed it to my professor. After my dreadful day in Vienna, that was the only thing that comforted me.

In Paris, 23rd November 2006, coming back to the hostel, I hopped on the seat and checked my thesis result. *Grin* I got a distinction. *Hmmm...* I deserve that, after all the hassles and the troubles plus time restriction plus plus... I am happy.

A week later, I went online to check on my results once more. DI ----> NN. *My eyes widen twice than usual...* I quickly logged out and login again. Alright... It is NN for sure. Grade definition, Fail! *WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT... yelled dramatically in heart* What had I done... Calmly enough, I wrote an email to my professor. However, it was already Friday night 11:00pm. I had to wait for two days for him to reply...

Considering all sorts of scenarios, I couldn't think of any reasons to fail me...

Luckily, it as a computer error. I still have my DI, distinction on score~~ *smile*

No comments: