Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Never a good place to be alone


Everyone will know that Paris is the the city of love, so pretty much says the reason of the article. You see, couples were like everywhere. If anyone threw a stone down the street and you didn't hit a couple, I would ________ *Please fill in, but whether or not I will do it, have to depend on my mood... *

Although I dwelled within the library, I did wander around the city. The days were bad, with gloomy, drizzling, cloudy and sad piece of dung, I was totally not in any mode to take any photos. *One can say that this is a represent of Paris during the Autumn Winter. Who cares, I don't care... I still prefer day with blue sky... * However, the night could be total different.

For many times, I revisited the same place just to get some nice shot on the Paris night. There are so many spots where one could have a panoramic view of the city. The sparkling lights from the buildings, cars, lamps and the drizzling night added a nice touch. You see, it would be good to share it with someone. Frankly speaking, it does not need to be boy, it can be with friends as well. How boring it can be when I being the only one who is excited about the night scene. So folks, don't worry... I will post the photos once I get back to Austria~ *smile*

Paris during sun set...Sacred CoreEiffel Tower
Center of PompadourLa Defense

No comments: