Saturday, December 09, 2006

My contract finished.


On 1st December 2006, my contract with infineon ended.

As I had three unused leave entitlements, the last three days were holidays. Having said that, I was rushing my disciplinary report and would be meeting with the division manager for work performance assessment. It was kinda sad in a way that I had to leave. After all, I spent quite a big pile of my time here.

Although most of my time has been like a little wanderer lost mindlessly in a maze of high technology stuff and panic when a new task was given, I did learn lot out from this experience, how do deal with people, how to pick up stuff in quicker, how to kick my own arse to work harder... Until my last day, I was still in doubt whether or not I had fulfilled what were required from me. Frankly speak, I really thought that I didn't do good enough. Too many mistakes...

On the day of assessments, it was only till the moment I saw the scoring sheet hold by my division manager that I felt a sudden relieve. Sneakily, I peeked. Most of the performances indicators I scored 80 and 90, only three which I scored 70 and 60. Silently calculating the overall results, I hit the jackpot, a HD~ The highest I can get. *smile... I guess I didn't do that bad after all...*

Now I could fly to Scotland with a peace mind and enjoying the remaining of my trip with a honey bunny mood~

No comments: