Wednesday, December 06, 2006

French = rude?


Before flying to Paris, I was told for countless time that how rude the French people can be. However, is it so? Personally, I have to defend the French for that. *Alright, don't start accusing me for corruption or bribery... Let me finish...*

Yes, I did meet some shit fellow. In fact, the first day. The damn train staff gave me a wrong information and I ended up buying the wrong ticket. In short, I had to pay $20 Euro more, If I wanted to visit Versaile and La Defense. I only found out after I bought the ticket. *Screw the bugger...* After my tedious day in Vienna... *sigh...* Also, later the damn security at MuseƩ D' Orsay, who gave a me a shit attitude. *Hmmm...* That was pretty much my bad experience. Personally, I just think those people have either an attitude problem or someone just oppss sorry, did something mean to them, which somehow distorted their character.

Now, the nice one. Whenever I stopped someone for direction with my broken French, the people would kindly stop and gave me some help. Although most of them replied in French, they had tried hard enough to gave me some direction with hand signals. By the end of the day, I can't blame and force locals who don't know English to speak English. Try asking a Mongolian to speak Portuguese... While... Doesn't sound right... Anyway, you know what I mean.

I don't know. Probably I am Chinese or I look like tourist!!??? They being nice, were all that just a fake? Can't be...

No comments: