Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


Early morning on a Christmas day, I am sitting in front of my laptop, listening to some musics and writing my blog.

The festive day is rather different from those I had been through. No party and no crowd, the streets are rather quiet and deserted. Christmas in Austria is intimate. It is neither extravaganza nor noisy, what it has is just a moment with family, having a nice meal, some cookies and a small chat. It is simple.

For the instance, I am wondering when was the last time that my family was together. I guess it was December 2004. That was when my elder brother and I graduated from our bachelor. It was couple of days, as days after my parents came to Melbourne, my mum's eldest brother passed away. Mum and dad have to leave sooner than they planned. Since then, family gathering always seemed to miss a piece of jigsaw puzzle for some reasons. Looking back the days in 2006, elder and younger brother residing in Melbourne, I took up my practice in Graz while mum and dad in Johor Bahru, family members scattered on three different continents... I am sure looking forward to get back soon~ *smile*

On this very Christmas day, took a second to look up into the sky, either dark, cloudy, gloomy, rainy or sunny, this very sky that connect us, may you find peace in heart and a sense of tranquility. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我幫你問了我在捷克的朋友,他現在不在Prag,所以幫不到你。可是他說,基本上,水晶的價格都差不多,有一間的種類特別多,在市中心大廣場和Pulverturm﹝觀光景點,戰爭期間射擊據點﹞之間,位於celetna 街﹝最大的街﹞,有四層樓,全部都賣水晶。可以去那裡看看。