Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Long flight to Glasgow


Finally I managed to get back to the dorm at 4:00am in the morning.

The good things were, the great company with Sophie, Zi-jing, Stefan and two little kiddos... And a HD for work performance~

The bad things were, I had not packed my bags, my dorm contracts ended then and flight was leaving in 7 hour time... ... ...

Quickly, I awakened from my fantasy and started to clean up my place. At one point I was so sleepy and I really needed to sleep. Woke up three hours later, I found myself with panda eyes and my trunks were no where to be done sorting. Leaving no choice, I woke Stony and asked for his permission to leave my stuff here for the moment till I fly back to Graz. Luckily, he said yes. So, I swiftly put in some clothings and stuff in the back pack. Then rushed out the door and headed to Asia for breakfast. *For Buddha's sake, it was gonna be a freaking long trip to get to Glasgow...*

I waited at the bust stop for more than 1.5 hours for the bus + 2 hours waiting at the Graz airport + 2.5 hours to London + 6 hours waiting time + 1 hour to Glagow + 1 hour to Glasgow city... = 14 hours to reach Glasgow...

By the time I went to bed, it was 3:00am in the morning. My brain was floating, my eye lips were half opened and my body was exhausted... ZzzzZzzZzzzzZZZZzz...

Good to be in Glasgow, seeing and chatting to my cousin sisters. It had been a while since then...

No comments: