Friday, December 01, 2006

Why was it so hard to get to Paris?


Opening my eyes this morning, I was grateful that I wasn’t on the street. It was still early. *thanks Jose, my angel~* After restless few days, I really needed this rest. *the only good thing was that the thesis had been haded in…* Lazily I rested on the bed, 5 more hours before the flight would depart.

By the time I left a thanks note on the dining table, walked out the apartment with two mandarins and headed toward the train station, I was still 3 hours earlier. From there, it would be 45 minutes maximum to get to the airport and I would catch my flight for sure!

2 hours later… I found myself lost in the damn train station. To save this $3 Euros, I decided to take the local train to the airport. First I ended up buying the wrong train ticket, which I can’t use…*shit* Then followed by paying $30 Euros by cab to the airport… *sob sob sob…* The best thing was, the cab driver told me the damn train station I was looking for is opposite the damn main station! *Give me a gun… I want to shoot someone…*

Anyhow, I arrived in Paris safely. After all these dramas, the only thought in mind was really a good break. However, what happened in the main train station with this idiot ticket seller, and the shitty drizzling rain… What a day… *cry… crossed fingers and prayed for a nice week…*

No comments: